All your videos. On all the devices.
MASHUP®️’s holistic philosophy is centered on overall health; physical fitness is only a portion of optimal wellness. Exercise is considered to be one of the best prescribed drugs. However, you should strive for a basic knowledge in all areas of health to achieve optimal wellness. Remember that knowledge is power. The more you have of it, the more likely you will be able to improve your health.
With that said, we want individuals to maintain a healthy balance that results in an overall net effect of better health. We encourage you to significantly enhance things that are beneficial for you where you are implementing them at least 80% of the time. The things you normally think of when you want to indulge or “be bad” is considered non-beneficial which should be allocated to the remaining 20% of the time or less. Read this document to learn eight ways to help you reach your goals faster!
view moreview less
Get access to this title
Watch anytime, anywhere.